Find tools, information, and other resources to help you get the most out of your benefits.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Program
To take part in this program, you must meet certain criteria set forth in part by CMS. These criteria are used to identify people who have multiple chronic diseases and are at risk for medication-related problems. If you meet these criteria, we will send you a letter inviting you to participate in the program and information about the program, including how to access the program. Your enrollment in MTM is voluntary and does not affect Medicare coverage for drugs covered under Medicare.
To qualify for MTM program, you must meet one of the two following criteria:
- Be an At-Risk Beneficiary as defined by the Opioid Overutilization Monitoring System (OMS) minimum criteria established by CMS or
- Meet ALL the following criteria:
- Have at least 3 of the following conditions or diseases: Alzheimer’s Disease, Asthma, Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Depression, Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, or Hypertension, AND
- Take at least 8 covered Part D medications, AND
- Are likely to have medication costs of covered Part D medications greater than $4,935 per year.
To help reduce the risk of possible medication problems, the MTM program offers two types of clinical review of your medications:
- Targeted medication review: at least quarterly, we will review all your prescription medications and contact you, your caregiver, your pharmacist, and/or your doctor if we detect a potential problem.
- Comprehensive medication review: at least once per year, we offer a free discussion and review of all of your medications by a pharmacist or other health professional to help you use your medications safely. This review, or CMR, is provided to you confidentially via telephone by Navitus Health Solutions. If you or your caregiver are not able to participate in the CMR, this review may be completed directly with your provider. These services are provided on behalf of ProCare Advantage. This review requires about 30 minutes of your time. Following the review, you will get a written summary of this call, which you can take with you when you talk with your doctors. This summary includes:
- Recommended To-Do List (TDL): The list has steps you should take to help you get the best results from your medications.
- Personal Medication List (PML): The medication list will help you keep track of your medications and how to use them the right way.
To obtain a blank copy of the Personal Medication List (PML) or To-Do List (TDL) that can help you and your health care providers keep track of the medications you are taking, click here:
Personal Medication List (Espanol) Personal Medication List Recommended To-Do List Recommended To-Do List (Espanol)
If you take many medications for more than one chronic health condition contact your drug plan to see if you’re eligible for MTM, or for more information, please contact customer service at 1-844-206-3719 (TTY 711).